- A highly motivated individual; through employment in retail and customer service roles I have acquired excellent interpersonal, communication and sales skills.
- Enjoy being part of a successful and productive team and thrive in highly pressurised and challenging working environments.
- Open for new and exciting opportunities and hoping to learn new skills.
- Understanding of fashion and retail
- Excellent written & verbal communication, time management, teamwork and reliability
Employment and experience
Fashion Retail –Liverpool One Customer services/styling assistant
- Dealing with Customer enquiries on a 1-2-1-basis
- Working at a constant fast pace to keep up with the customer demand
- Correcting mistakes or delivery errors
- Processing returns and exchanges
- High standard of customer service delivered at all times
Homewear Retailer Sales assistant
- Customer enquiries, answering the phone, working on the till, Restocking shelves and providing a personal customer service
- Responsibilities involve handling the end of day finances and opening and closing the shop.
- Assisting customers with finding products to suit their personal needs whilst developing wide product knowledge
- Replenishing stock to maintain high standards
- creating interesting window displays and presenting stock
Luxury Fasion Sales assistant
- Working with customer requests such as finding products and giving a personal shopping experience
- Advising on the latest trends
- Ensure all stock was presented immaculately
- Replenishing stock
- Visual Merchandising to a high standard
National General Merchandise Retailer Sales Assistant
- Working at a fast pace during the sales with high customer demand
- Making sure the working environment is tidy and safe
- Sorting Stock
2011 – 2013
Fashion Styling and Image Making.
Download Candidate CV