- An extremely passionate, ambitious and motivated individual who is keen to learn and adapt to new skills.
- Trustworthy, hardworking and conscientious with the ability to work under pressure whilst using initiative.
- A strong team leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, who thinks outside of the box, and enjoys working within a team as well as an individual.
- A confident and effective communicator who thrives through success and responsibilities. An individual that is excellent at time keeping and is able to adapt to any environment.
Problem Solving: Ability to organise activities in order to generate effective/practical solutions.
IT Skills: Proficient in all Microsoft Office, Adobe, Photoshop, CAD, Illustrator, Corel Draw.
Management: Ability tomanage and assist new starters through probation period.
Relevant Work History
Footwear and accessories retailer (2012 – 2016)
Responsible for promoting, selling luxury shoes and providing a high level of customer service, as well as meeting daily and yearly targets. Gained many new skills within this premium retail environment, which include that of:
- Responsible for merchandising new stock and the process of all deliveries
- Enhanced knowledge of a retail environment
- Sales Skills, exceeded sales goals and quotas
- Financial Responsibility
- Meeting daily targets
- Top performing employee in productivity
- Providing feedback on product, quality and fit
- In charge of updating the branches social media account
- Assisting and mentioning new starters through probation to ensure they deliver the brands standards
Retail Support Call Centre (2011 – 2012)
As well as undertaking all traditional sales assistant duties, the role involved handling sales, service and placing customer orders and many more. The skills that I developed through this role include that of
- Good proficiency and navigation skills around the PC
- Excellent keyboard skills as the job role mainly involved placing data into the PC.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer.
- Good telephone manner with a clear speaking voice as most of the work was done over the phone.
- Ability to work very well in a team.
Download Candidate CV